Monday, August 17, 2009

technology - too personal? (media addage wk 3)


Communication and technology has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember, and I don't think i could live without it, even if i tried.
Technology sort of fell into my hands really, from the first touch of the t.v remote, ( that quite possibly... really fell in my hands) to video games. Most 'normal' people would have put answering the telephone as their first encounter with technology, but not me, I was one of the kids that had a phone phobia, or as its called 'telephonephobia'. yeah... its real.
New technology, like face book, myspace I feel can be a little bit scary at times, as to how they deal with peoples personal information, rumours are said that privacy inst an issue with those companies, me on the other hand, does get a bit overprotective about it...
I feel its even creepier to those people out there who converse with anothers over the net, but never met with them in person. Especially those 'dating sites' I mean, come on, what are people thinking these days, go out and meet some real people!

Edaj*

No comments:

Post a Comment